Hi, I am Brandi Holder, welcome to the Champagne Hair Don’t Care community! I manage this site with my two dogs and lots of coffee & chemical free foods. My fiance, Tim, helps me with the technical stuff, e.g., “babe the internet is broken”.
Here are my “helpers” Georgina Autumn & Jacqueline Jezebel Marie. Georgie runs security – we call her secret service. Jackie takes naps and patrols for crumbs – I guess I could call her my food taster?
As a busy lady, I understand the importance of meaningful communication and content. I will work hard to bring you stuff to simplify your life, stuff that will create beautiful and healthy pathways, and stuff that will help you interact with other writers as we collectively develop our craft.
So what is Champagne Hair Don’t Care anyway?? Is it food? Is it for writers? Well yes, it’s both of those things and perhaps a little more! I originally started this site with a friend, and although we have since parted ways, I will not forget her humor and whimsy during the initial development. She helped open my eyes to chemical-free food, and it has become an essential part of my life. Just as we come together around a dinner table with family and friends to share joys and sorrows, we will do that here too! I believe that good food nourishes the mind and body and leads you to create better things in this world.
I have organized the topics into a variety of dressing rooms designed to provide you “perfect fit” information. You can check out each topic in the dressing room menu, or simply click the Champagne Hair Don’t Care banner at the top to see a collection of the latest posts. A little about the dressing rooms:
- 99 Problems features funny stories about dating and relationships. You might see a little bit of the good, the bad, and the ugly here.
- Food Sans Chemicals is one of my favorite dressing rooms. This is a collection of tips and tricks for mastering the whole-foods journey.
- Half Thoughts is a collection of musings on different topics.
- Shop Local is a little reminder about the importance of supporting the little guys and gals.
- The Literary Salon is your go-to stop to interact with work in progress!
- Things I Love is a collection of, you guessed it, things I love 🙂
So what do you say folks – shall we get this party started?